Super simple banana bread muffins full of tasty pecan nuts!
Banana Bread Pecan Muffins
- 3 Bananas
- 2 Cups Flour All Purpose
- ¾ Cup Sugar, granulated
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- ½ Cup Oil Neutral Flavoured
- 1 Tbsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Pecans, chopped Or any nut you like
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and prepare either a muffin tin or a lined baking tray with 12 muffin liners.
- Peel your bananas and either add the to a large mixing bowl and mash them with a potato masher or process them in the food processor. (I personally prefer to use a food processor because I dont like full pieces of banana in my muffins.)
- To the bananas add your wet ingredients, so egg, milk, oil and sugar. Mix to combine them well.
- Now add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in your nuts, leaving a few behind for garnish and divide the batter between the muffin liners.
- Sprinkle your leftover nuts over the top of the muffins and bake them for 15 to 20 Minutes. (If you are unsure if they are done you can insert a toothpick for a few seconds, there should be no wet batter sticking to the toothpick!)Enjoy!