I feel like many Meatballs are usually a thing people eat with something else or as part of meal – like Swedish Meatballs or Spaghetti with Meatballs, however Germans eat their Meatballs cold and as a snack.
You can of course eat them warm, if you prefer :).
- 400 g Ground Pork or Beef
- ½ Red Onion
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- ½ Cup Cream
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 2 Tsp Mustard
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper
- Dice your onions finely and add them to a large mixing bowl
- Add your breadcrumbs, cream,milk, mustard, salt and pepper and mix it well
- Now add your meat and mix it either with gloved hands or a fork to combine
- Roll them into little balls and place them on the baking paper.
- Place them in the oven and bake for about 45 Minutes or until their golden brown. Enjoy